Robert Blake and Elmwood Leisure
We are open!!!
We have loved welcoming you back to Robert Blake. Initially we have opened just our sports hall, MUGA and 3G pitch for bookings such as tennis, badminton and table tennis. Our Love Sport courses (gymnastics & trampolining) restarted on 28 September 2020. Our gym will reopen very soon.
We have been working hard to ensure we provide a safe environment for you to continue your health and fitness journey with us. We all have a role to play in keeping safe - please support us by kindly following these simple rules:
* Only come to the Centre if you have a booking. We are unable to accept any walk-ins at this time. All sessions must be pre-booked in advance by calling 01278 429119 (check our opening hours below) or email email@example.com.
* Use the allocated wait zones outside when arriving and leave promptly at the end of your session to allow for equipment to be cleaned.
* Bring your own drinks as water fountains out of use.
* Lockers are unavailable.
* Turn up ready to work out, as changing facilities and showers are out of use, unless using the toilets.
* Click here for more details about our Love Sport trampolining and gymnastics courses including how to book and where to go when you arrive.
* Includes badminton (singles and doubles), table tennis (singles) and outdoor tennis (singles and doubles).
* Please bring your own racquets and balls/shuttles. Equipment hire currently unavailable.
* 55 minute sessions. Must be pre-booked in advance - please call 01278 429119.
We are here to help
Our Customer Experience Team are here to help with any questions and can be contacted at the following times:
Monday to Friday - 9.30am to 11.00am and 3.00pm to 6.00pm
Saturday and Sunday - 9.00am to 1.00pm
You can also drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we are experiencing a high volume of enquiries at the moment and we may not be able to respond to everyone right away. You may wish to visit our dedicated page to find answers to frequently asked questions with regards to our reopening plans.
Thank you for your support and patience.
About the Centre
Robert Blake and Elmwood Leisure is located within the heart of Bridgwater and offers a wide range of sports and fitness activities for people of all ages. The Centre boasts a 15 station fitness studio with state of the art equipment and offers a range of fitness classes.
In addition to a four court sports hall and a strong junior sports programme including Gymnastics, Trampolining and Karate for kids.
The sports hall and artificial pitch are available for private hire.
This centre offers:
- Fitness Studio
- Free Parking
- Dance Studio
- Sports Hall
- Function Room Hire
Robert Blake and Elmwood Leisure - News & Updates
1610 launches new digital platform to deliver group exercise classes and workoutsRead More
8 Nov 2020
After the success of our first 5K Fun Run post lockdown, we will be running another one on 8 November as part of our LETS MOVE week.