About Get Set Go
We provide sports coaching, breakfast and after school clubs, curriculum support and special events to schools, nurseries and the private sector. We work with you to provide a tailored package to suit the requirements of your organisation whether these are educational targets such as Ofsted recommendations or business objectives such as adding value to the services you provide.
What we do
We offer a wide range of coach led engaging activities, ranging from traditional sports to innovative activities. These activities offer a wide range of benefits whether it’s to offer an enriching experience, get fit and healthy or learn something new. We understand that children are more likely to get something from these activities if they are having fun.
We believe every child should have access to a diverse range of activities, whether it be dance, crafts, sport or outdoor activities.
We want to give every child the opportunity to shine and open the doors on different activities to enable children to experience them. Taking part in activities can enable children to lead fuller, healthier adult lives. Children become more confident, improving self esteem and cross curriculum learning and can have huge benefits in the classroom.
Children need to be inspired with activities where they can express their individuality, use their imagination and enjoy the fun they can have either on their own or in teams.
We are always looking for the next trend and how we can bring new ideas to life so we can provide the best possible sessions to the children. We offer professional, experienced coaches and planned sessions held in a safe and secure environment with clear targets and outcomes.
- Sports Coaching Packages
- PE and Games Planning and Assisting Support
- Early Years Sports and Activities Delivery
- Breakfast, Lunchtime and After School Clubs
- Sports Days and Special Events
- Holiday Sports and Activity Camps
Activities for Pre-School, Reception and Year 1
- Active Tots – themed session on balance, co-ordination, agility, working together, social interaction and following simple instructions. Focus on a theme which can link to the curriculum e.g healthy eating, weather, etc
- Cricket Tots – a fun introduction to cricket.
- First Steps to Football - a fun introduction to football.
- Balanceability – learn to cycle on glide bikes. Ideal for balance and co-ordination.
- Little Dippers – learning to swim through play
- Fit and Fun - fun, high energy class
- Multi Sports – a 6 week introduction to different sports
- Multi Skills – working on balance, agility, co-ordination, control and team work.
- Love Your Heart – a range of team work and team game activities – good for bonding a new year group together.
- Dance Workshops – courses working towards a small show at the end e.g. Mama Mia, Shrek, Frozen
- Traditional Outdoor Games – relays, hopscotch, leapfrog, capture the flag etc
- Sports – tennis, football, cricket, gymnastics, trampolining, rounders, catchball, basketball athletics & swimming
- Outdoor Activity Adventure course
- 1 or 2 day Gymnastics Competition (in house)
- Dance Workshop
- Fit and Fun Week – a mixture of bootcamps, team games, dance/Zumba, pilates/yoga and outdoor activities e.g. den building
- Orienteering – based at various locations such as Haddon Hill, Dunster Castle, Dunster Deer Park and Selworthy Green.
If we havent mentioned the activity your after then ask. Remember our services are bespoke and we are sure we can write a programme to suit your needs.
Our staff are professional qualified coaches who all love what they do and have a passion for enabling all children to shine. All our staff:
- Receive internal training in sport coaching and delivery
- Hold recognised industry qualifications or NGB coaching qualifications
- Undertake further training and or CPD
- Are DBS checked at enhanced level
- Receive safeguarding training
If you are interested in booking a Get Set Go package for your school please contact us for more information.