Health Commitment Statement
1610 are committed to helping you to enjoy our facilities and activities to the full, whilst also providing a safe environment to do this. We have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect from each other in order to achieve this.
Covid-19 is highly contagious (it spreads easily). Your health and the health of other gym users is your responsibility. With this in mind we ask that you clean down equipment with the sanitisers provided before and after use, and that you maintain the current recommended social distancing guidance for your own and for others protection.
Our commitment to you:
- We will put in place the governmentrecommended precautions. These precautions are aimed at reducing the risk of spreading COVID-19.
- We will carry out a risk assessment and take reasonable steps to both mange social distancing and provide effective infection prevention.
- We will provide you with information about any changes we put in place, including any rules that we ask you to follow.
Your commitment to us and other gym users:
1. Do not enter the gym if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms, or if you should be self-isolating.
2. By entering the gym you accept that even though we have taken the appropriate precautions, you are still at risk of getting COVID-19. Familiarise yourself with the government guidelines published online at www.gov.uk about protecting yourself and others from COVID-19 and follow them.
3. Familiarise yourself and follow the changes we have made and any rules we ask you to adhere to.
Our commitment to you:
1. We ask you to be responsible with your own health and not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that our equipment and facilities are clean and safe for you to use and enjoy for the normal purpose they were intended for. Bear in mind that we are not able to clean or inspect equipment and facilities after each use.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to Industry standards.
4. If you tell us that you have a disability that makes it difficult to access our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make
Your commitment to us:
1. Do not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition that might interfere with you exercising safely, you should get advice from a relevant medical professional before you use our equipment and facilities and follow it. It is your responsibility to make our instructors aware of any medical conditions you have that could affect your ability to exercise before you take part in any activities.
2. Make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks. When you are exercising, you are responsible for the risks involved. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
3. Let us know immediately if our equipment or facilities are unsafe to use or if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be someone available who has been trained in first aids.
4. If you have a disability, follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.