Trinity Sports & Leisure
Latest News - Trinity Sports & Leisure gym, classes, swimming pools and pitches are now open
Trinity gym, pool and outdoor pitches are now open. Bookings are also now open for indoor group exercise classes, indoor adult sport and adult swim lessons which start back on 17th May.
Safety Measures & Important Info
We continue to work hard to ensure we provide a safe environment for your health and fitness journey with us. We all have a role to play in keeping safe - please support us by kindly following these simple rules:
Gym & Group Exercise Classes
* Before using the fitness suite for the first time, you must book a Kickstart Welcome at a cost of £10. This includes your access card and a consultation where we will show you how to use the equipment and discuss your fitness objectives and goals. This can be booked online or call 01278 429119. You will not be able to access the gym until your consultation has taken place and you have been given your access card.
* Fitness suite sessions will be 45 minute slots with a max of 3 sessions/classes per person per day.
* All sessions must be pre-booked in advance via the 1610 app, online or call 01278 429119.
* Use the allocated wait zones when arriving and leave promptly at the end of your session to allow for equipment to be cleaned.
* Please bring your own drink (water fountains out of use) and mat for all classes excl Group Cycle.
* Towels can be used in classes but not in the gym - use the paper towels provided.
* No bags to be taken on gym floor, please use the lockers available.
* Turn up ready to work out, as changing facilities and showers are out of use, unless using the toilets or swimming.
* All sessions (whether you are a member or pay as you go) must be pre-booked in advance via the 1610 app, online or call 01278 429119 (see phone line open times below).
* Max of 3 can be booked per person per day.
* Turn up swim-ready in costume/shorts, to limit time spent in the changing village and use the allocated wait zone.
* The changing village will operate in a one way system. You will be given access up to 10 minutes before your session. Lockers can be used. Showers will not be available.
* You will have 10 minutes to leave the changing rooms following the end of your session to allow for cleaning.
* Indoor sport re launches on the 17th May
* Includes Badminton (singles and doubles), Table Tennis (singles only) and Outdoor Tennis (singles and doubles).
* Must bring your own racquets and balls/shuttles.
* 55 minute sessions. Must be pre-booked in advance..
Trampolining and Gymnastics
* Sessions have now recommenced from Monday 3rd May
* Swimming lessons restarted on Monday 12th April
* Arrive 10 minutes before the lesson and use the allocated wait zone.
* Swimmers will be allowed in through to the changing village 10 minutes before their class to change (one way system in place) then onto poolside 5 minutes before their class in a holding location (different each group) ready for their session (one way system in place on poolside).
* Swimmers to turn up swim-ready in costume/shorts to limit time spent in the changing village. Please help children with goggles and hats before they enter the pool as teachers will not be able to assist.
* Max of one parent per child to enter the building, and must remain seated within the gallery viewing area or cafe for the duration of the lesson. Please wear a face covering if spectating.
* You will have 10 minutes to leave the changing rooms following the end of your session to allow for cleaning. Showers will not be available.
* Rising 4’s classes - one parent per child will be expected to assist the child in the water for the lesson.
On demand classes
Our studios will be closed but we can still support you with our On Demand Class app. Access an amazing range of workouts and classes on your device from your own home. Train whenever, wherever you like with a no-commitment monthly subscription of just £9.99, giving you access to a huge range of sessions. Click here for details and online sign up.
As a not for profit charitable trust, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your loyal support throughout these uncertain times.
This centre offers:
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Studio
- Free Parking
- Dance Studio
- Sports Hall
- Function Room Hire
Trinity Sports & Leisure - News & Updates
1610 announces reopening plans at its two Bridgwater leisure centres after securing 4-year contract extensionRead More
1610 to reopen majority of centres on 2 December 2020Read More