Trinity Sports & Leisure
Safety Measures & Important Info
From the 19th July almost all legal Covid restrictions have been lifted, we wanted to reassure our customers of the Covid safe practices we continue to operate with.
We continue to work hard to ensure we provide a safe environment for your health and fitness journey with us. We all have a role to play in keeping safe - please support us by kindly following these simple rules
Gym & Group Exercise Classes
* Before using the fitness suite for the first time, you must book a Kickstart Welcome at a cost of £10. This includes your access card and a consultation where we will show you how to use the equipment and discuss your fitness objectives and goals. This can be booked online or call 01278 429119. You will not be able to access the gym until your consultation has taken place and you have been given your access card.
* Fitness suite sessions will now be 55 minute slots with a max of 3 sessions/classes per person per day. The staff will continue the enhanced cleaning after each session and would ask that Customers continue to also clean the equipment after use. If you have booked back to back sessions, you will also now be able to remain in the gym.
* All sessions must be pre-booked in advance via the 1610 app, online or call 01278 429119.
* Use the allocated wait zones when arriving and leave promptly at the end of your session to allow for equipment to be cleaned, unless you have booked back to back sessions.
* Please bring your own mat for all classes excl Group Cycle.
* Gym towels can now be used in the Gym and in Group Cycle classes but we ask that customers still use the sanitiser provided to clean
* Water stations will now open
*Amended gym and class capacities to enable safe social distancing
*Plastic shields between kit will remain in place within our gyms to enable safe social distancing
* No bags to be taken on gym floor, please use the lockers available.
* Turn up ready to work out, changing facilities and cubicle showers are available after your session.
* Face masks will now be optional when circulating the building
* All sessions (whether you are a member or pay as you go) must be pre-booked in advance via the 1610 app, online or call 01278 429119 (see phone line open times below).
* Max of 3 can be booked per person per day.
* Turn up swim-ready in costume/shorts, to limit time spent in the changing village and use the allocated wait zone.
* As the poolside cubicle showers will be reopening we will not be able to continue with the one-way system, however we ask people to be mindful of others and try to remain distanced from others.
* Accessible rooms are available on request, but are reserved for customers with additional needs only.
* You will be given access up to 10 minutes before your session. Lockers can be used.
* You will have 10 minutes to leave the changing rooms following the end of your session to allow for cleaning.
* Includes Badminton (singles and doubles), Table Tennis (singles only) and Outdoor Tennis (singles and doubles).
* Must bring your own racquets and balls/shuttles.
* 55 minute sessions. Must be pre-booked in advance..
Trampolining and Gymnastics
* Sessions have now recommenced
* Arrive 10 minutes before the lesson and use the allocated wait zone.
* Swimmers will be allowed in through to the changing village 10 minutes before their class to change then onto poolside 5 minutes before their class in a holding location (different each group) ready for their session (one way system in place on poolside).
* Swimmers to turn up swim-ready in costume/shorts to limit time spent in the changing village. Please help children with goggles and hats before they enter the pool as teachers will not be able to assist.
* Max of one parent per child to enter the building, and must remain seated within the gallery viewing area or cafe for the duration of the lesson. We recommend that you wear a face covering if spectating.
*Cubicle showers will now be available after your session
* You will have 10 minutes to leave the changing rooms following the end of your session to allow for cleaning. Showers will not be available.
* Rising 4’s classes - one parent per child will be expected to assist the child in the water for the lesson.
Cafe - The cafe will reopen from the 1st August
*We ask customers to continue to wear face masks whilst queuing to pay, these can be removed once seated.
*The cafe will only except card and contactless payments when it reopens.
On demand classes
Access an amazing range of workouts and classes on your device from your own home. Train whenever, wherever you like with a no-commitment monthly subscription of just £9.99, giving you access to a huge range of sessions. Click here for details and online sign up.
As a not for profit charitable trust, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your loyal support throughout these uncertain times.
This centre offers:
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Studio
- Free Parking
- Dance Studio
- Sports Hall
- Function Room Hire
Trinity Sports & Leisure - News & Updates
Trinity Sports and Leisure backs national Drowning Prevention Week campaign with week-long activities within its swim lessons.Read More
1610 announces reopening plans at its two Bridgwater leisure centres after securing 4-year contract extensionRead More