Trinity Sports & Leisure
* Lets Move 5K Fun Run on Sunday 8 November 2020.
* Bookings now live for our Half Term Swim Crash Course from 26 to 30 Oct for Beginners (Stages 1&2) and Improvers (Stages 3&4)
* Cafe is open selling a range of hot drinks, sandwiches and snacks. Click here for opening hours.
* Love Sport Trampolining and gymnastics courses now running at Trinity & Robert Blake - spaces filling fast!
We continue to work hard to ensure we provide a safe environment for your health and fitness journey with us. We all have a role to play in keeping safe - please support us by kindly following these simple rules:
Gym & Group Exercise Classes
* Before using the fitness suite for the first time, you must book a Kickstart Welcome at a cost of £10. This includes your access card and a consultation where we will show you how to use the equipment and discuss your fitness objectives and goals. This can be booked online or call 01278 429119. You will not be able to access the gym until your consultation has taken place and you have been given your access card.
* Fitness suite sessions will be 45 minute slots with a max of 3 sessions/classes per person per day.
* All sessions must be pre-booked in advance via the 1610 app, online or call 01278 429119.
* Use the allocated wait zones when arriving and leave promptly at the end of your session to allow for equipment to be cleaned.
* Please bring your own drink (water fountains out of use) and mat for all classes excl Group Cycle.
* Towels can be used in all classes (excl Prama) but not in the gym - use the paper towels provided.
* No bags to be taken on gym floor, please use the lockers available.
* Turn up ready to work out, as changing facilities and showers are out of use, unless using the toilets or swimming.
* Click here for our current timetable.
* All sessions (whether you are a member or pay as you go) must be pre-booked in advance via the 1610 app, online or call 01278 429119 (see phone line open times below).
* Max of 3 can be booked per person per day.
* Turn up swim-ready in costume/shorts, to limit time spent in the changing village and use the allocated wait zone.
* The changing village will operate in a one way system. You will be given access up to 10 minutes before your session. Lockers can be used. Showers will not be available.
* You will have 10 minutes to leave the changing rooms following the end of your session to allow for cleaning.
* Includes Badminton and Table Tennis (singles and doubles), and Outdoor Tennis (singles and doubles).
* Must bring your own racquets and balls/shuttles.
* 55 minute sessions. Must be pre-booked in advance - call 01278 429119.
* Arrive 10 minutes before the lesson and use the allocated wait zone.
* Swimmers will be allowed in through to the changing village 10 minutes before their class to change (one way system in place) then onto poolside 5 minutes before their class in a holding location (different each group) ready for their session (one way system in place on poolside).
* Swimmers to turn up swim-ready in costume/shorts to limit time spent in the changing village. Please help children with goggles and hats before they enter the pool as teachers will not be able to assist.
* Max of one parent per child to enter the building, and must remain seated within the gallery viewing area or cafe for the duration of the lesson. Please wear a face covering if spectating.
* You will have 10 minutes to leave the changing rooms following the end of your session to allow for cleaning. Showers will not be available.
* Rising 4’s classes - one parent per child will be expected to assist the child in the water for the lesson.
We are here to help
Our Customer Experience Team are here to help with any questions and can be contacted at the following times on 01278 429119:
Monday to Friday - 9.30am to 11.00am and 3.00 to 6.00pm
Saturday and Sunday - 9.00am to 1.00pm
You can also drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we are experiencing a high volume of enquiries at the moment and we may not be able to respond to everyone right away. You may wish to visit our dedicated page to find answers to frequently asked questions with regards to our reopening plans.
Thank you for your support and patience.
This centre offers:
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Studio
- Free Parking
- Dance Studio
- Sports Hall
- Function Room Hire
Trinity Sports & Leisure - News & Updates
1610 launches new digital platform to deliver group exercise classes and workoutsRead More
8 Nov 2020
After the success of our first 5K Fun Run post lockdown, we will be running another one on 8 November as part of our LETS MOVE week.