South Molton Swimming Pool
We are delighted to inform you that South Molton Swimming Pool will open on 5th October 2020 for swimming lessons, schools and private hire.
Due to the difficult circumstances of Covid, we are working on a phased reopening approach with our focus in the first instance on the delivery of swimming lessons, school support and private hire only.
We have been working hard to ensure we provide a safe environment for you to continue your health and fitness journey with us. We all have a role to play in keeping safe - please support us by kindly following these simple rules:
* Arrive 10 minutes before the lesson.
* Turn up swim ready in costume/shorts.
* Changing rooms will be available but not showers.
* Please help children with goggles and hats before they enter the pool as teachers will not be able to assist.
* Wait in allocated zone outside until collected by a member of staff.
* Max of one parent per child to enter the building.
* Rising 4’s classes - one parent per child will be expected to assist the child in the water for the lesson.
* Spectators must wear a face covering.
* Private hire and school swim changing subject to T&C’s.
All swim lesson members will be contacted by email to confirm their return to lessons and to provide full details of pool access.
This centre offers:
- Swimming Pool
- Free Parking
South Molton Swimming Pool - News & Updates
1610 inspires South West children to learn to swim in World Book Day themed sessionsRead More