South Molton Swimming Pool
Latest News - South Molton Pool is now open
We are delighted to inform you that South Molton Pool is now open for junior swimming lessons, schools and private hire.
We have been working hard to ensure we provide a safe environment for you to continue your health and fitness journey with us. We all have a role to play in keeping safe - please support us by kindly following these simple rules:
* Arrive 10 minutes before the lesson.
* Turn up swim ready in costume/shorts.
* Changing rooms will be available but not showers.
* Please help children with goggles and hats before they enter the pool as teachers will not be able to assist.
* Wait in allocated zone outside until collected by a member of staff.
* Max of one parent per child to enter the building.
* Rising 4’s classes - one parent per child will be expected to assist the child in the water for the lesson.
* Spectators must wear a face covering.
* Private hire and school swim changing subject to T&C’s.
As a not for profit charitable trust, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your loyal support throughout these uncertain times.
This centre offers:
- Swimming Pool
- Free Parking