We continue to work hard to ensure we provide a safe environment for your health and fitness journey with us. We all have a role to play in keeping safe - please support us by kindly following these simple rules
* Classes and fitness suite sessions available to members and PAYG customers.
* Before using the gym for the first time, you must book a Kickstart Welcome which includes your access card and a consultation to show you how to use the equipment and discuss your fitness goals. This can be booked online or call 01460 494020. The cost is £10.
* Fitness suite sessions will be 45 minute slots. Max of 3 sessions/classes per person per day.
* All sessions must be pre-booked in advance via the 1610 app, online or call 01460 494020 (check our opening hours below).
* Use the allocated wait zones outside when arriving and leave promptly at the end of your session to allow for equipment to be cleaned.
* Bring a drink (water fountains out of use) and your own mat for all sessions/classes excl Group Cycle.
* Towels can be used in all classes (excl Prama) but not in the gym - use the paper towels provided.
* Lockers are available where safe to do so.
* Turn up ready to work out, as changing facilities and showers are out of use, unless using the toilets.
* New membership packages are available including Premier, Annual, Wellness Works (GP referral) and Fit & Active (students aged 12 yrs+).
* Beauty therapy treatments can be booked with Kerry on 07823 556393. Please remember to wear a face covering if attending the beauty room.
We are here to help
Our Customer Experience Team are here to help with any questions and can be contacted at the following times:
Monday to Friday - 9.30am to 11.00am and 3.00pm to 6.00pm
Saturday and Sunday - 9.00am to 1.00pm
You can also drop us an email at email@example.com.
Please note that we are experiencing a high volume of enquiries at the moment and we may not be able to respond to everyone right away. You may wish to visit our dedicated page to find answers to frequently asked questions with regards to our reopening plans.
Thank you for your support and patience.
This centre offers:
- Fitness Studio
- Free Parking
- Dance Studio
- Function Room Hire
1610 Chard - News & Updates
1610 launches new digital platform to deliver group exercise classes and workoutsRead More