Latest news - Chard gym is now open
Following the government announcement and proposed roadmap, Chard gym is now open. Bookings are now open for indoor group exercise classes and indoor adult sport which start back on 17th May.
Safety Measures and Important Info
We continue to work hard to ensure we provide a safe environment for your health and fitness journey with us. We all have a role to play in keeping safe - please support us by kindly following these simple rules
* Fitness suite sessions and outdoor classes are available to members and PAYG customers.
* Before using the gym for the first time, you must book a Kickstart Welcome which includes your access card and a consultation to show you how to use the equipment and discuss your fitness goals. This can be booked online or call 01460 494020. The cost is £10.
* Fitness suite sessions will be 45 minute slots. Max of 3 sessions/classes per person per day.
* All sessions must be pre-booked in advance via the 1610 app, online or call 01460 494020 (check our opening hours below).
* Use the allocated wait zones outside when arriving and leave promptly at the end of your session to allow for equipment to be cleaned.
* Bring a drink (water fountains out of use) and your own mat for all sessions/classes excl Group Cycle.
* Towels can be used in all classes (excl Prama) but not in the gym - use the paper towels provided.
* Lockers are available where safe to do so.
* Turn up ready to work out, as changing facilities and showers are out of use, unless using the toilets.
* New membership packages are available including Premier, Annual, Wellness Works (GP referral) and Fit & Active (students aged 12 yrs+).
* Beauty therapy treatments can be booked with Kerry on 07823 556393. Please remember to wear a face covering if attending the beauty room.
On demand classes
Our studios will be closed but we can still support you with our On Demand Class app. Access an amazing range of workouts and classes on your device from your own home. Train whenever, wherever you like with a no-commitment monthly subscription of just £9.99, giving you access to a huge range of sessions. Click here for details and online sign up.
As a not for profit charitable trust, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your loyal support throughout these uncertain times.
This centre offers:
- Fitness Studio
- Free Parking
- Dance Studio
- Function Room Hire
1610 Chard - News & Updates
1610 to reopen majority of centres on 2 December 2020Read More