At 1610 our boundless energy inspires others to make a real difference to their lives. To ensure we're shaping a future that’s full of energy we are looking for a new Wellness Coach at Dorchester Sports Centre.
12-23 hours per week
£16,331.19 -£17,123.77 per annum (pro rata for part-time hours)
- Level 2 Fitness Qualification
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of fitness technology
- Ability to work with different user groups
- Level 3 Qualification
- Personal Trainer
- Other GEX qualifications: Pilates/Yoga/Vibe/Group Cycle/Kettlercise etc
As a Wellness Coach you will be working with our customers to ensure they receive an engaging, fun and supportive experience. The role includes:
- Coaching all members through their wellness journey to reach their goals and aspirations, using digital platforms, including MyWellness and the 1610 App.
- Work towards and achieve performance based targets.
- Deliver gym floor appointments, taking each member through our Kickstart Journey.
- Effectively coach members through the safe operation of equipment, ensuring equipment is maintained and clean.
- Actively promote the Centre’s activities via in-reach and outreach events.
- Ensure a high standard of customer service to all 1610 members, being confident to approach and engage with our varied member base.
Apply now using our online application form - click the Apply Now button below. Contact our HR Team on 01823 219006 or email@example.com for more information about the role.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 11th December 2019.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 18th December 2019.