Would you like a job that really matters? One where your ideas can truly come to life? Then why not join our team.
1610 is a fast developing and forward thinking Charitable Leisure Trust. To ensure we're shaping a future that’s full of energy we are looking for a new Permanent Team Member at 1610 King Alfred Sports Centre, Highbridge.
Wellness Coach, 30 hours per week (£7.83-£8.21 per hour). Opportunity for Group Exercise Instructor hours.
As a Wellness Coach you will be working with our customers to ensure they receive an engaging, fun and supportive experience. The role includes:
- Coaching all members through our digital platforms, including; Technogym MyWellness & 1610 App.
- Work towards, and achieve performance based targets.
- Deliver gym floor appointments, taking each member through our Kickstart Journey.
- Effectively coach members through the safe operation of our industry leading Technogym equipment.
- Actively promote Centre activities via in-reach and outreach events.
- Ensure a high standard of customer service to all 1610 members.
- Being able to work pro-actively on your own and as part of a team.
Benefits include staff free parking, discounted staff gym membership, cycle scheme, pension scheme and a wide range of training opportunities and progression routes.
Tempted? Complete the application form or contact the HR team on 01823 219006 or HR@1610.org.uk for more information about the role.
Closing date for applications: Weds 19th Feb 2020