1610 is a fast developing and forward thinking Charitable Leisure Trust. At 1610 we love giving everyone a fitter future by championing active living.
Due to the growing demand of our Swim Academy, we require a casual Level 1 and Level 2 Swim Teachers at our pool in South Molton, Devon.
As a Swim Teacher you’ll use all your energy to inspire everyone to move better and stay safer in the water. You will;
- Deliver swimming lessons to peoples of all ages and abilities
- Use a multi stroke and multi skills approach, following the Swim England criteria
- Deliver 1-2-1 lessons and group lessons
- Be flexible to work evenings and weekends
- Keep good records of your pupils' progress
- Attend staff meetings as requested
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Swim Teacher Level 1 and/or 2 Swim England Qualification
Benefits include free parking and a wide range of training opportunities and progression routes.
Tempted? Get online and download an application form at www.1610.org.uk. Or contact HR team on 01823 219006 or HR@1610.org.uk for more information about the role.
Closing date for applications is 31 January 2020