As a Duty Manager/Lifeguard (Activity Leader) you will inspire and energise the team at Holsworthy Leisure Centre, Devon to hit their personal best in providing our customers with the 1610 experience.
Everyday is different which means there is always a fresh challenge so you will need to use your initiative and creativity; juggling the day to day challenges of operating the Centre.
Your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the day to day operational running of the centre and the team, maintaining high standards of cleanliness and visual presentation.
- Ensuring you and your team deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Assisting with driving the business forward; sharing your ideas and helping keep 1610 fit for the future.
- Assisting the General Manager by holding small budgets for specific areas.
- You need to remain fully alert whilst on poolside and should there be an emergency be able to stay calm and act professionally and efficiently.
- NPLQ qualification/experience
- IT Literate
- First Aid at work
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends or irregular hours.
Hours: 24 hours per week - Lifeguard, 8 hours per week - Duty Manager
Salary: £7.38 - £8.21
Contact the HR Dept on 01823 219006 or HR@1610.org.uk for more information.