September 2017 - New Class Timetables
Monday 4th September 2017 see's the launch of your brand new class timetable. All classes are available to for both full paying members (Free) and pay as you go users.
And this September we have again extended the range and variety of exercise classes available to meet your specific individual needs and goals:
- High Intensity classes - Including shorter HIIT, Group Cycle & Ab sessions if you're struggling for time but want to get the most from your workout.
- Holistic Classes - Additional holisitic classes such as Yoga and Pilates have been added for individuals seeking to unwind and de-stress the mind.
- Dance Classes - We want to remove the feeling of exercise being a chore that's why we've introduced classes such as Clubbercise and Zumba, where it's all about having a good time, whilst burning calories.
- Conditioning Classes - Whether you're seeking to lose weight or tone up, our conditioning classes provide you with
- Aqua Classes - Pool based exercise classes are perfect if you're seeking variety in the water, whether you want a bit more of a challenge or you're simply recovering from illness or injury and want to ease yourself back into exercise.
To find what's available at your local centre simply take the following steps:
1) Find your local centre
2) Click on the drop down menu on your local centre's page and click on 'Activities timetable'
3) Choose the class/es that meet your goal and book online via the 1610 website.
Download the 1610 Mobile App
Alternatively if you have a smart phone and want easier access to booking classes on the go, simply download the 1610 mobile app via the App Store for Iphones or Google Play Store for Android.
Please note the following centres currently don't have access to the 1610 Mobile App:
- 1610 Beaminster Sports & Leisure
- Glastonbury Leisure Centre
- Holsworthy Leisure Centre
Keep in touch with offers and news