Customer Information - Coronavirus
1610 continues to take a proactive approach to hygiene and cleanliness with our primary focus being the health and safety of our staff and customers.
1610 is following advice issued by Public Health England on the management of Coronavirus. The advice is updated and amended in light of the changing situation and we will abide by the advice available at any given time.
Anyone who feels they may have come into contact with someone suffering from the Coronavirus and are at risk of having been infected should follow the Public Health advice, i.e. self-isolate and phone 111.
THE SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS ARE:
- A cough
- A high temperature
- Shortness of breath
But these symptoms do not necessarily mean you have the illness.
The symptoms are similar to other illnesses that are much more common, such as cold and flu.
HOW TO AVOID CATCHING OR SPREADING CORONAVIRUS:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean