Meet your Personal Trainers
Say hello to your 1610 Personal Trainers:
All our Personal Trainers are qualified to REPS Level 3 standard and have been carefully handpicked to ensure only the highest quality of personal training to help you achieve your goals.
Simply click on the trainers below to find out a little more about your local centre's Personal Trainer and then if you want to find out more drop them a line.
- Conor Ryan - Dorchester Sports Centre - Connor has worked in the gym at Dorchester Sports Centre for a number of years now and is also a currently undertaking a Level 5 professional diploma in Advanced Sports & Exercise Nutrition.
- Gary Devonald - Trinity Sports & Leisure - Gary is fairly new to 1610 and Trinity Sports & Leisure, but he's wasted no time in getting to know the members and offering valuable advice. He has a weatlh of knowledge and has specialists qualificiations in Core Strength and TRX training as well as holding a boxercise and kettlebell qualification.
- Lizzy Mitsi - Caryford Fitness & Leisure - Lizzy was previously Senior Wellness Coach at Caryford FItness & Leisure before deciding that classes and personal training were her true passion. She has a great deal of experience of taking group exercise classes, she also holds a degree in Acupunture.
- Rosie Edwards - Castle Sports Centre - You'll often find Rosie taking part in a HIIT session - She likes to mix things up and has years of experience offering nutrition & weight management advice as well as being a qualified level 2 pre & post natal instructor.
- Sam Stevens - Holsworthy Leisure Centre - Sam boasts over 11 years direct experience as a PT and prides himself on his nutritional and food preperation knowledge. If you're seeking a challenge from your workouts but want variety Sam has it in abundance.
Keep in touch with offers and news