Outdoor & Adventure Holiday Programme
Fresh air, fun and friends!
Every school holiday we run a fantastic programme of exciting outdoor based activities for young people aged 7 to 14 years old. Based in the beautiful and safe grounds of Hestercombe children can romp through our woods and enjoy a variety of outdoor adventures from climbing to forest skills to outdoor cookery. There are no computers or televisions – just lots of fun, friends and fresh air!
Our holiday programmes take place at our base at Hestercombe House, Taunton. Activities begin at 10.00am (drop off from 9.30am) and pick up at 4.30pm. They cost £25 per day.
Our programme gives young people the chance to try new things they might not have experienced before. They will love the sheer exhilaration of crossing a lake on a raft they’ve made out of barrels and wood. Climbing to the top of our 8m high climbing wall brings an adrenalin rush to everyone, as does whizzing across the Quantocks on one of our mountain bikes. The thrill of getting wet and muddy always brings smiles to faces as does learning how to make a fire and toast marshmallows.
- Hotshot shooting – bows and arrows, boomerangs, paintball guns, catapaults
- Survival & Bushcraft – how to build shelter, light a fire, first aid skills
- Dizzying Heights – scale the climbing wall, learn to abseil, climb trees
- Military Mission – target shooting and shelter building
- Wild Woodland Fun – rope swings, mud slides, water fights
- Adventure Challenge – climbing, slacklines, target shoots
- Overnight Adventure Camp
So, don’t let the kids sit around during the school holidays… get them outdoors and active!
For more information or to book, simply call the Outdoor Team on 01823 219005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our consent form below.