West Somerset Active Kidz Holiday Programme
2016 Playscheme Activities for ages 5+
Our holiday programme is bursting with a range of fun and exciting activities. There really is something for everyone. Please find below a summary and more info on the various activities taking place at West Somerset Sports & Leisure this Summer.
Please contact Suzanne RIchard at email@example.com or call the centre on 01643 708815 to make a booking or for more info.
Pre-School Activities age 4 and under
- Cricket Tots – start them off on their love of cricket – 4 sessions introducing the youngsters to cricket, bating, bowling and fielding and the idea of the game.
- First Steps to Football – even David Beckham has to start somewhere, football with size 4 foam balls.
- Balanceability Tasters – Learn to cycle taster on glide bikes concentrating on balance, co-ordination and a bit of road safety.
- Fundamentals – activity program focusing on getting school ready – taking turns, sharing, introducing new equipment and team work. Working towards badges and certificates.
- Pre-School Trampolining – learning to bounce in a safe and controlled environment. Working towards badges and certificates.
- Please register your interest at the centre for the above activities that are available during term-time.
Offer – buy four 4 and under activities and get 1 session free.