Family Swim for £10
Looking for something to do with the kids that doesnt involve technology? Why not visit your local swimming pool with your family for only £10.00 this February!
8 benefits of Family Swimming
- Family time without distractions – Swimming is a great activity to do as a family, and what is great is it takes you away from all the modern day distractions created by electronic devices.
- Relax and de-stress – Due to the support of the water you take the weight off your feet and the rest of your body by taking a dip in the pool. What’s more is the rhythmic nature of the strokes and breathing combined by the sound of water can be extremely relaxing.
- Improved sleep – Research suggest that vigour exercise such as swimming reduces sleep problems
- Just have FUN! – Don’t go swimming, just go to the pool. It doesn’t have to always be swimming lengths, there are lots of fun things to do in pool so have fun and play about. Swimming is probably the closest you will ever get to flying.
- Be happy - There is plenty of research to suggest that regular swimming can make you happier.
- Improved brain power – Research suggests that just being submerged in water increases the blood flow to the brain, this will help you to be more alert and have better memory.
- Social Activity or Solo Activity – You can either go to the pool to get away from everything and go by yourself or as part of a group of friends, so it offers you a flexible activity.
- Boost you energy – Spending as little as 30 minutes in the pool can boost your activity levels for the rest of the day.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion will run from 1st to 28th February 2019
- Card payments only
- Cost is £10.00 per family to include up to 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult 3 children
- Under 8’s admission policies apply - for more information click here.
- The offer applies to all public type sessions including fun type sessions (e.g.fun n floats, infla fun)
- The offer does not allow entry to restricted sessions such as but not limited to private hire sessions.
- All customers must ensure they have booked into the session via the reception area or self serve kiosks where appropriate.
- 1610 reserve the right to change these terms and conditions
Keep in touch with offers and news