Shepton Mallet 10k
Runners! If you have already entered, download everything you need to know here - Shepton 10k Race Instructions.
The 2016 Race Series goes out with a bang in October with the final race of the series with the challenging Shepton Mallet 10K.
Endurance runners from across the South West will be taking part in the event which is now in its fourth year. The race will start and finish at new location Collett Park and will move on past the town’s famous prison and weave through the streets before escaping onto scenic country lanes. Its a hilly but lovely picturesque route all on tarmac - watch out for the 2 challenging hills along the way!
Runners of all abilities are welcome at the event.
Event Info for 10k
- Registration - 8.15am (race numbers and timing chips to be collected on race day)
- Location - Collett Park, BA4 5BT (the start and finish location is by the childrens playarea at the west end of the park)
- Parking - free parking available in Mendip District Council carpark
- Entry fee - Affiliated & 1610 members = £12 / Unaffiliated = £14
- Start time - 10.00am (9.00am for walkers)
- Minimum age of 15 (16 on or before 31/12/16)
- Finishers medals and age group prizes
- Click here for our cancellation policy
Event Info for 1k Fun Run
- Registration for 1k fun run - 9.00am (register and pay your entry fee)
- Entry fee - £2 (to be paid on day)
- Start time - 10.15am
- Medals for all runners
Part of the 1610 Race Series
The Shepton Mallet 10k is part of the 1610 Race Series, consisting of four 10k races, a sprint triathlon and our NEW family 5k race - which are all located across the counties of Somerset and Dorset. Enter as many of the races as you choose or take on the challenge of the whole series! Are you up for the challenge?
Sponsoring the Shepton Mallet 10k
We are keen to work with brands and companies who are looking to engage and support our 1610 Race Series runners, their supporters and the wider South West community. For all enquiries please contact us at email@example.com or at 01823 410228.
Got a question?
Please get in touch with Emma Warr on 01823 410211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.