Personal Success Workshop Part 2
It is about belief, the confidence to take action, stretch comfort zones, help others to help you, and having a work ethic that makes it happen.
If you want know what it takes to transform your life and chances for success, sign up to our series of Personal Success Workshops in January 2020.
The content has evolved from the published book 10 Actions to Transform Your Life. The content will be inspirational, thought provoking and most importantly immediately useable – no complicated theories that don’t work, but at the end of the day nothing will work unless we do!
You will learn:
- How through your assertive communication you can interact effectively and prevent conflict
- How to deal with aggressive personalities if you are passive and have the courage to speak up, assert yourself and confidently get the results you want
- How to take control when others create unwelcome emotions in you and how you can bring more positive emotions into your life
- How to take a step back, defuse a situation, take control and respond in an appropriate way. Responding to challenging situations and people is completely different to reacting out of habit or impulse
- How you prefer to deal with conflict now, how you can deal with it more effectively and also see ‘potential conflict’ in a different and more positive way.
Free for Members / £3 for Non-Members
Book online today or via the 1610 mobile app. If you have never logged in before please contact 01460 494020 and we will get you all set up.