National Fitness Day 2019
Join TEAM1610 on National Fitness Day to make it the most active day of the year.
On Wednesday 25th September there will be thousands of free activities taking place up and down the UK ranging from community events, to gym open days, to social campaigns, to organisation-wide activations. Find out below how we are celebrating this year's National Fitness Day and how you and your family can get involved.
National Fitness Day is for everyone, no matter how big or small. Being physically active is good for our physical and our mental health and its also great fun.
Download a FREE 7 Day Pass
To celebrate National Fitness Day we thought we would give you the chance to get active in style with a FREE 7 day pass.
That's right, try all the classes you like, take a dip in one of our pools or check out our gym spaces for a whole week all for FREE! This is valid from 23 September to 30 November 2019.
Please have a quick read of our terms and conditions here before you redeem your pass (printed on the pass).
Events across taking place at our indivdual centres on 25 September
Caryford Fitness & Leisure
- Wellness Works Coffee Morning
Dorchester Sports Centre
- Members beach party themed evening in aid of British Heart Foundation
Holsworthy Leisure Centre
- Health & Wellness Day
- Taster sessions
- Drop in sports massage sessions with James
- Gym challenges - win a free Personal Training session with Rory or Kiomi
- Golden Group tea and biscuit morning in aid of British Heart Foundation
- Aqua Jogging taster
Trinity Sports & Leisure
Trinity are holding a whole week of events to celebrate National Fitness Day. Click here to visit their Facebook page with details of all their events and activities which include:
- Class Mash up - a blend of Dancebeat, LBT and Pound - Wed 25 Sep
- Parent and baby workout - Wed 25 Sep
- Members pool party
- Charity Group Cycle - Wed 25 Sep - 7pm to 9pm in Spin Studio
- Charity coffee morning - Wed 25 Sep - 11am in the Cafe.
- CHarity Dog Walk - Sunday 22 Sep - 10am. Entry is £2.50 per dog.
- Inflatable time trials - Sat 21 September - get your name on the score board by being the fastest person to glide and slide across our pool inflatable
- Aqua kids session
- National Fitness Week Challenge - running between 23 and 29 Sep - complete 7 workouts in 1 WEEK to win our top prize!! Sign up to via your MyWellness App or Key and log as many workouts as you can in one week
Please contact your local 1610 site for full details of these activities and find out how you can get involved.