Caryford Fitness & Leisure
Latest News - Caryford Leisure Centre is now open
Safety Measures and Important Info
From the 19th July almost all legal Covid restrictions will be lifted, we wanted to reassure our customers of the Covid safe practices we will continue to operate with.
We continue to work hard to ensure we provide a safe environment for your health and fitness journey with us. We all have a role to play in keeping safe - please support us by kindly following these simple rules
* Fitness suite sessions are available to members and PAYG customers.
* Before using the gym for the first time, you must book a Kickstart Welcome which includes your access card and a consultation to show you how to use the equipment and discuss your fitness goals. This can be booked online or call 01963 350600. The cost is £10.
* Fitness suite sessions will be 1hr slots. Max of 3 sessions/classes per person per day. The staff will continue the enhanced cleaning after each session and would ask that Customers continue to also clean the equipment after use. If you have booked back to back sessions, you will also now be able to remain in the gym.
* All sessions must be pre-booked in advance via the 1610 app, online or call 01963 350600 (check our opening hours below).
* Only come to the Centre if you have a booking. We are unable to accept any walk-ins at this time.
* Use the allocated wait zones outside when arriving and leave promptly at the end of your session to allow for equipment to be cleaned.
*Amended gym and class capacities to enable safe social distancing
* Plastic shields between kit will remain in place within our gyms to enable safe social distancing
*Gym towels can now be used in the Gym and in Group Cycle classes but we ask that customers still use the sanitiser provided to clean
* Lockers are available where safe to do so.
*The changing rooms and showers will now reopen for use after your session; we would however ask that you continue to arrive gym ready.
* Face masks will now be optional when circulating the building
* New membership packages are available including Get Set Gym, Annual and Fit and Active (students aged 12 yrs+).
On demand classes
Access an amazing range of workouts and classes on your device from your own home. Train whenever, wherever you like with a no-commitment monthly subscription of just £9.99, giving you access to a huge range of sessions. Click here for details and online sign up.
As a not for profit charitable trust, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your loyal support throughout these uncertain times.
This centre offers:
- Fitness Studio
- Free Parking
- Sports Hall
- Dance Studio
Caryford Fitness & Leisure - News & Updates
1610 launches new digital platform to deliver group exercise classes and workoutsRead More