Caryford Fitness & Leisure
Latest News - Caryford Gym is now open
Caryford gym is now open. Bookings are now open for indoor group exercise classes and indoor adult sport which start back on 17th May.
Safety Measures and Important Info
We continue to work hard to ensure we provide a safe environment for your health and fitness journey with us. We all have a role to play in keeping safe - please support us by kindly following these simple rules
* Fitness suite sessions are available to members and PAYG customers.
* Before using the gym for the first time, you must book a Kickstart Welcome which includes your access card and a consultation to show you how to use the equipment and discuss your fitness goals. This can be booked online or call 01963 350600 . The cost is £10.
* Fitness suite sessions will be 45 minute slots. Max of 3 sessions/classes per person per day.
* All sessions must be pre-booked in advance via the 1610 app, online or call 01460 494020 (check our opening hours below).
* Only come to the Centre if you have a booking. We are unable to accept any walk-ins at this time.
* Opening hours are slightly different - please see below.
* Use the allocated wait zones outside when arriving and leave promptly at the end of your session to allow for equipment to be cleaned.
* Bring a drink (water fountains out of use)
* Towels can be used in all classes when they resume but not in the gym - use the paper towels provided.
* Lockers are available where safe to do so.
* Turn up ready to work out, as changing facilities and showers are out of use, unless using the toilets.
* New membership packages are available including Get Set Gym, Annual and Fit and Active (students aged 12 yrs+).
On demand classes
Our studios will be closed but we can still support you with our On Demand Class app. Access an amazing range of workouts and classes on your device from your own home. Train whenever, wherever you like with a no-commitment monthly subscription of just £9.99, giving you access to a huge range of sessions. Click here for details and online sign up.
As a not for profit charitable trust, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your loyal support throughout these uncertain times.
This centre offers:
- Fitness Studio
- Free Parking
- Sports Hall
- Dance Studio
Caryford Fitness & Leisure - News & Updates
1610 launches new digital platform to deliver group exercise classes and workoutsRead More