- Birthday Parties
- Cardiac rehabilitation phase IV
- GP Referral
- Holiday Activities
- Military Bootcamp
Find a Centre
Trinity Sports & Leisure
Trinity Sports and Leisure is located within the town of Bridgwater and this fantastic new facility now offers:
- 45 station fitness studio following the development, upgrade and installation of the new state of the art gym equipment.
- Exercise studio - offering a huge range of group exercise classes
- 4 court sports hall
- Fantastic 6 lane swimming pool
- Learner pool
- Cafe (opening hours - Mon, Tue & Wed - 10.00am - 8.00pm/ Thurs & Fri 10.00am - 7.00pm/
Sat & Sun 9.00am - 5.00pm
Please note last entry to the facility is an hour before closing time
Children Swimming Lessons
- Please note the Childrens inflatable session on our pool timetable is pre-bookable, please call reception on 01278 429119 to book a place.
- Want to manage your child's swimming progress online? Now you can with the new Learn 2 Home Portal.
Trinity Sports and Leisure work in partnership with Sedgemoor District Council and Sedgemoor Community Transport to provide subsidised transport options for families, the elderly and individuals with mobility impairment - Visit the Sedgemoor Community Transport website.
Sign up to the Swimathon 2015 - the UK's biggest swimming fundraising event - 18 April 2-5pm and 19 April 4-7pm.
- Mon07:00 - 22:00
- Tues07:00 - 22:00
- Wed07:00 - 22:00
- Thurs07:00 - 22:00
- Fri07:00 - 22:00
- Sat08:00 - 20:00
- Sun08:00 - 21:00
- Chilton Street
- TA6 3JA
- T: 01278 429119
- E: email@example.com